• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fee's RoM 2013

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
OK lets get this started..

Fee's for the park are what they are....we have no control over them
http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/parkfees.html

These fee's are for the park alone and not part of the event fee.

OK event prices........

Pre-registration - (till February 16th)$25.00 per person this includes 1 meal ticket, 1 event shirt, and an event sticker

Registration - (after February 16th) $10.00 per person this includes 1 meal ticket

-youth under the driving age of 16 are free (meal tickets, raffle tickets, and event swag additional)

-any individual under 18 will have to have a signed minor waiver by a legal parent and or guardian in order to participate in the event. We :NAXJA: have one to be signed. I will have the :NAXJA: waivers with me at the event or PM me and I can email you one if need be.

At the event
-shirts $20.00 each (will have a few at event and in limited quantity), Shirts will be of the same design as last year but will be changing the year of course..lol
-stickers $5.00 each same
design as the shirts
-meal ticket for Saturday night $2.00 per person

-raffle tickets---tba---

payment for pre-registration can be made to the RRC paypal account at [email protected] please put ROM 2013 in the header somewhere and who you are and your screen name of all that are pre-registering and shirt size in the info section as well for those that are pre-registering.
Use the same paypal email for the after the 16th of February registrations as well please. I will also accept cash at the event for anything else. Thank you

Back