• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ parts, 2wd, auto, 4 door

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
thought I'd throw it out there, I know of a fairly intact 98 XJ 2wd if anyone is needing some parts, I can pull and ship them.

8225715962_4e6c0bf6eb_b.jpg

Does it have the Master Door switch ?

Here is some parts that I have:

-Tail lights with wiring harness(***driver side is cracked/chipped***, would make a good trail spare) $25 or $40 shipped for the pair

-Hubcap, with all intact mounts $5 or $15 shipped

-Auto Shifter plate $5 or $15 shipped

-auto shift T-handle $5 shipped

-factory cd/am/fm radio $30 or $45 shipped

-rear defog/rear wiper switches and aux outlets $20 shipped

-windshield washer fluid motor front and rear $10 shipped

-overhead console, as is $75 (wiring harness, mount and temp sensor not available at this time)

all parts as is

8227649462_640a44f60f_b.jpg

8226578053_1761928817_b.jpg

8227649282_6f84f48eee_b.jpg

8227648842_35d886e8b1_b.jpg

let me know if your looking for anything else
KP

I would be interested in the temp sensor, and any related wiring for it if/when it may become available. I have an overhead console and the wiring from it to the fuse box already.

I would be interested in the temp sensor, and any related wiring for it if/when it may become available. I have an overhead console and the wiring from it to the fuse box already.
i can get a sensor no problem, and 100% of the XJ's ive seen already have the wiring in place, its the connector behind the bumper, or if you need some of the wiring let me know, its just a two wire sensor

PM sent

Are all 4 flares in good shape?

Does it haev the headlight harness in good shape? How much shipped to 29550?

Does it haev the headlight harness in good shape? How much shipped to 29550?
sold with the front clip, but ill keep a look out for one, i also might have a spare harness around somewhere, ill look

Here is some parts that I have:
-factory cd/am/fm radio $30 or $45 shipped

-rear defog/rear wiper switches and aux outlets $20 shipped

-overhead console, as is $75 (wiring harness, mount and temp sensor not available at this time)

all parts as is
let me know if your looking for anything else
KP

You local to middle tn? Im in spring hill and might want the radio and overhead console. Need to look into the console and see how to install it in my 2000.
Want the radio for the cd (me) and tape deck for my two kids. I assume it works good.

Are all 4 flares in good shape?

Superdave, im parting a 2001 green sport that was wrecked. I have all four green flairs and mounting.

You local to middle tn? Im in spring hill and might want the radio and overhead console. Need to look into the console and see how to install it in my 2000.
Want the radio for the cd (me) and tape deck for my two kids. I assume it works good.
yes, north, middle TN

Did you cut the plug off with the radio?

Did you cut the plug off with the radio?
no, found that like that, those 2 are only the bus connectors out of a grand cherokee, if you need the black and grey connectors i can get one, let me know

KP

I need that hatch! Does it have tinted glass?

Looks better than what I got. Where are you located in TN? Does it have defrost as well? The reason I ask is because Doug is coming up to my house next weekend with a trailer! :)

yeah, should have defrost, or atleast the switch and wiring was there up front, im near I-24, TN, Exit 1

Back