• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44 4.56 Yukon Spool, Riddler diff cover

crystalcleanteam

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is a XJ Rear Dana 44 out of an 87 cherokee

4.56 gears professionally done (I know I paid $400)

Yukon Spool

Ruff stuff perches ( set up at xj width)

Ruff stuff shock mounts

Riddler diff cover w/ lube locker

Synthetic lube used

All new drums , shoes and hardware

All new axle seals etc.

Whats it worth? I have quite a bit in it. Im thinking $700 ship on your dime

This is just my toy jeep that I drive once a month around town and down forest roads in central Florida. There is no real wheeling in Florida.. Oh , this axle has never been in mud! I hate mud.

its a good deal. you gotta figure black friday is coming and xmas .. people arent spending money on jeep parts..

How does the spool ride on the road?

like a locker that doesnt unlock

Well yeah thanks Doug :) Looking for some personal experience. My XJ is off DD duty but it's going to need to get itself to the trail for a long while.

Well yeah thanks Doug :) Looking for some personal experience. My XJ is off DD duty but it's going to need to get itself to the trail for a long while.

I used to drive a spooled rig every day 70 miles one way to cookeville... As long as its not a dd its fine because or the tire wear... I like it better actually it doesn't have any weird unlocking hiccups. The waggy was spooled too and i always drove it to the trail when it had 35's on it, a spool really isnt that big of a deal on the street at all

Last edited:
I drove my xj to Chattanooga from Knoxville for 5 months.. with a mini spool. The parking garage lady couldnt understand why my tires squealed up the garage every day, rain or shine.
that same mini spool still kicks ass in my axle after a year now. not bad for a $45 chinese mini spool.

The location is whats killing me...

Sorry guys been very busy with work. The spool is awesome! Having one less thing to worry about is nice and I can do most stuff here in FL without even getting out and locking the hubs up front. I have Irok Bias ply tires and don't really drive the truck but maybe once a month though. Sometimes it sits for three...

Redneck, I can ship it to you! We can work out a deal if you are serious :-0

a small drive never hurts! i drove to Atlanta to pick my wifes d44.. ok PSL is bit further but think of the story behind the axle :)

Still for sale. I planned on keeping it but just bought a 60 so its gotta go!
IMAG0915.jpg

i cant believe its not sold yet! BUMP!

Back