• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche

guffey24

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished this, worked all the kinks out and this thing is ready to rock
I WILL NOT PART OUT, DONT ASK
only reason I am selling: My new job has me traveling 90 miles a day, so I need something that will get 30mpg
Price: $5000, I need the cash, so this is the first option
TRADE OPTIONS ONLY: I need $3000 cash, plus a vehicle
1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator
4.0, ax-15, np231 advance adapters sye
new luk pro gold clutch
hydro boost brakes, with a 1 ton master cylinder
Dana 30 front, non-vac 4.10 gears (open)
8.8 rear, disk brakes, 4.10 gears (open), lokar emergency brake kit
3" rusty's offroad lift, JKS adjustable sway bar disconnects, adjustable lower control arms
XJ front clip
5 rubicon wheels, and tires, 245/75/16 Goodyear wrangler mtr's 4 tires have between 1/2 and 3/4 tread
bucket seats, center console
Not a lick of rust on the truck
brand new paint
new spray-in bedliner
towing package
sony cd player
This is a super nice truck, it only needs a couple things to be good. The truck has 180,000 miles, but the motor only has 120,000. It leak a little oil, not bad, it needs a head liner, and the factory oil gauge doesnt work, it has a mechanical oil gauge, oil pressure cold is 40+, when it warms up 20-30
387235283.jpg

387235281.jpg

387235279.jpg

WOW!!! That's sharp! I want mine to look like that!

Ouch I'm sorry you have to sell something that nice. I wish I had the 5k I would be calling you 5 mins ago.

wow man he has I will not part out, dont ask in all caps in his post. VERY NICE TRUCK!

I'm very aware of the capped "I WILL NOT PART OUT, DONT ASK!" Just jokin around. You people take the internet so serious, like it means something.

Thats a nice MJ, go hook on the corner or sell pizzas with extra anchovies to make the money you need and keep you truck lol.

trade for a nice motorcycle? the bike is worth a little more than what you're asking
2002 yamaha yzf-r1
lots of aftermarket parts, 27000 miles and new pirelli tires.
the bike gets a little better than 50 mpg on the highway, and about 47 in town if you stay under 120;)
i would come to NC and meet you, if need be.

Last edited:
trade for a nice motorcycle? the bike is worth a little more than what you're asking
2002 yamaha yzf-r1
lots of aftermarket parts, 27000 miles and new pirelli tires.
the bike gets a little better than 50 mpg on the highway, and about 47 in town if you stay under 120;)
i would come to NC and meet you, if need be.

Sorry, dont do bikes

Where are you located? I see never mind NC Hmmmm

Back