• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4/231 For Sale

Well, it's now pulled. Sitting in my warehouse.

I looked at shipping, and it would pretty much cost ~$300 to ship it, so it wouldn't even be worth it.

PM me if you would like pictures. I have everything off. It will come with everything I originally said, minus the flywheel. Mine had cracks in it and the holes were wallowed out. But, you can still have it if you would like.

The transmission pan has a little ding in it from the jack when we were removing it.

Still open to offers.

I need an aw4/231 for my boys MJ. What is your bottom dollar. PM if you would like. And where are you? What would you be intrested in for trade?

I am located in Jacksonville, NC. Aboard MCAS New River. So we would most likely have to meet somewhere off base.

I am in need of a HP Dana 30 with 4.10s at the moment. Would also be willing to trade for some used 35 12.5 15 tires or a double sheer/adjustable track bar. I am looking for a front driveshaft from a 6 cyl 5 spd.

Make me an offer.

I just need this gone. It comes with everything I said in the original post.

The only thing I see wrong with it is the oil pan got dented a little, nothing deep enough to affect the operation of it.

Also willing to split these up if needed.

I'd give you a $100 for them both. It will cost me another $100 to come get them if not more!

If your still interested, I might be making a trip to Lumberton, NC next week. Maybe around Wednesday. If you want to meet me there, I could do $150 for both.

Let me know.

Back