• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) Cragar Soft 8 - Black/15x8/5x4.5/4"BS

jbaird1 said:
Chris I'll be by there this afternoon to get those rubbers, you know. So me and Juan gonna have to brawl it out over the skid.

Ladies ladies....easy now. I can bring two if you both want one though. I'll even cut, which one of you doesn't get it from Chris, a deal. I'll give it to you for $60. That's $10 off the NAXJA member price. I'll be there this afternoon too...hopefully by 1:00 depending on how early I can weasle my way out of the office today.

jbaird1 said:
So me and Juan gonna have to brawl it out over the skid.

so be it!

Juan if you want it I dont care. Im slap broke and owe Chris a kidney for those tires. You need to come down here one weekend and brew it up with me.

you got the baja claws? he is going to have two of them, so we both can get one!! you going to mtnside right?

you got the baja claws? he is going to have two of them, so we both can get one!! you going to mtnside right?

dont worry about that.

Thanks Chris! Good to meet you...I'll get up there and wheel Aetna Mtn. with you guys sometime soon.

Back