NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > NAC Fest 2006
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

NAC Fest 2006 June 8-10, 2006: Paragon Adventure Park, Hazelton, PA

 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 27th, 2006, 16:04
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

The prices for NAC-Fest '06 are now posted.

PLEASE PRE-REGISTER IF YOU CAN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Go here for the info NAC-Fest '06 Please read this page carefully.

Thank You

STROKER
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress

Last edited by STROKER; March 27th, 2006 at 16:18.
  #2  
Old March 27th, 2006, 16:47
Menzenski's Avatar
Menzenski Menzenski is offline
Formerly Mambeu
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Home: Ithaca, NY School: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

So to register, I need to send a check (for $95, for three days of wheeling), the NAC waiver, the Paragon waiver, and the safety checklist to the P.O. Box. Is that correct?
  #3  
Old March 27th, 2006, 16:57
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambeu
So to register, I need to send a check (for $95, for three days of wheeling), the NAC waiver, the Paragon waiver, and the safety checklist to the P.O. Box. Is that correct?
Sorry about the confusion, I fixed the info page.

You need to send a check payable to

3539 Morrell Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19114

with the NAC and Paragon waivers as well as the Safety checklist with only the TOP portion filled out.

STROKER
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress

Last edited by STROKER; March 27th, 2006 at 17:00.
  #4  
Old March 27th, 2006, 18:24
mgfabpd's Avatar
mgfabpd mgfabpd is offline
NAXJA Forum User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Fulton,NY
Posts: 146
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

I'm going, and want to pre-reg, but as of now, I dont have anyone to ride w/ me. Is it possible to add people after registering?
Also, I know I could probably search & find it, but I just happened to think about it, where does everyone camp, and anyone know their rates?
  #5  
Old March 27th, 2006, 18:55
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgfabpd
I'm going, and want to pre-reg, but as of now, I dont have anyone to ride w/ me. Is it possible to add people after registering?
Also, I know I could probably search & find it, but I just happened to think about it, where does everyone camp, and anyone know their rates?
Yes you can add later, the camping expenses I believe are $10.00 a night, but it may have went up since last year. I will find that out later when they open, but do not send your camping expenses in.

STROKER
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress
  #6  
Old March 27th, 2006, 20:42
nhrocker's Avatar
nhrocker nhrocker is offline
Jackstand wheeler
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Claremont, NH
Posts: 1,794
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Stroker, while we're on the topic of the camping situation, would it be possible to find out when the "gates close" (when's the latest we'll be able to get into the campground)?

I want to try to make it down Wednesday night so I can be there for all of Thursday, but I'd hate to show up and find out it's too late to camp there for the night... Hopefully I'll be driving down in a nice XJ convoy during the day with time to spare, but better safe than sorry!
  #7  
Old March 27th, 2006, 23:39
mack's Avatar
mack mack is offline
NAXJA Forum User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: gone fishin....
Posts: 1,540
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

i want to get there on friday, wheel on saturday, and leave on sunday, now do i just pay for 1 day wheeling and 2 days camping?? sorry about the dumb ??, i just want to do this right, i have never benn there.
  #8  
Old March 28th, 2006, 03:21
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrocker
STROKER, while we're on the topic of the camping situation, would it be possible to find out when the "gates close" (when's the latest we'll be able to get into the campground)?

I want to try to make it down Wednesday night so I can be there for all of Thursday, but I'd hate to show up and find out it's too late to camp there for the night... Hopefully I'll be driving down in a nice XJ convoy during the day with time to spare, but better safe than sorry!
You can pretty much get in all night. We usually have a reserved area for us however.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mack
want to get there on friday, wheel on saturday, and leave on sunday, now do i just pay for 1 day wheeling and 2 days camping
Yep


STROKER
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress
  #9  
Old March 30th, 2006, 15:22
mdl's Avatar
mdl mdl is offline
NAXJA Forum User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: natick MA
Posts: 1,762
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

When is the deadline? I need to make sure this will not conflict with Graduation.
  #10  
Old March 30th, 2006, 15:29
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdl
When is the deadline? I need to make sure this will not conflict with Graduation.
There are no deadlines....
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress
  #11  
Old April 14th, 2006, 00:43
xuv-this's Avatar
xuv-this xuv-this is offline
bondo afficianado
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: southwest VA.
Posts: 479
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

that info link says that you can't bring beer? not even in the campsite?
  #12  
Old April 14th, 2006, 04:46
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuv-this
that info link says that you can't bring beer? not even in the campsite?
In the campsite is fine, just not into paragon.

STROKER
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress
  #13  
Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:50
scarface's Avatar
scarface scarface is offline
NAXJA Member #716
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Posts: 115
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Stroker,

I am still working on my XJ , so I am not 100% yet on if I will be able to make it and if I do how many days... Please add me to the list with a couple of question marks (??)

I know that last year when I got to the campsite, I just paid that night and signed everything . I am guessing that the same will apply.

please let me know.

thanks.
Scarface
  #14  
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:12
STROKER's Avatar
STROKER STROKER is offline
<-- A Tribute
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: in my own little world, jus' dunno where it's at
Posts: 1,485
Re: PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface
I know that last year when I got to the campsite, I just paid that night and signed everything . I am guessing that the same will apply.

please let me know.

thanks.
Scarface

Yes, that still applies

STROKER
__________________
When we wheelin w/4.6 STROKER Friend of Matt #17
.
RAUSCH CREEK
Xj in progress
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gas prices...wtf RichP Non-Tech / Off Topic 5 January 7th, 2006 19:28
C8.25 prices 87CherokeeChief Sierra Chapter 5 January 24th, 2005 12:30
Gas Prices RichP Non-Tech / Off Topic 15 October 20th, 2004 18:29
RE prices wannabe Modified Tech Discussion 10 June 4th, 2004 20:05


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NAXJA and NAXJA logo's Copyright NAXJA. All content/images Copyright NAXJA 1999-2014