• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Pinion 3/4 ton dana 44, 8 lug

woody431

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the Dana 44 I was going to use with my rear 70 but decided to go a different way. Its from a 78 F250, full width, 8 lug. Axle will need rebuilt, but I have the rotors, calipers, pads, etc. They are all the factory junk but the calipers are good for a core return. One stock axle shaft and u-joint are junk, I believe its on the driver side. Housing is ground down and primed and the gears, carrier, axle shafts are removed.. Spring perches are still on there incase someone wants to do a Leaf conversion. Looking for $350 obo. Consider trades for an XJ rear 44, 8.8 with disks, maybe a regeared/upgraded d30..

Wish you were closer. We have a locked and geared 8.8 with discs we would trade (brother an I). Also have a dana 30 front locked and geared as well as a rear mopar 8.75 very strong behind mopar hemi cudas locked and geared. We would have traded in a heartbeat as that is what my brother is looking for----------Kyle

Back