• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in the greensboro, winston, high point, NC area free this weekend?

LiftedXJ86

NAXJA Forum User
anyone in the highpoint, greensboro, winston area willing to help me this weekend for a hr or two? :angel:

i am trying to pry my oil pan off (to get to the rms) and i cant get it to budge. used a putty knife to break half of the gasket on each side but it still wont budge. anyways i figured 2 heads would be better then one and since this is my first jeep, i am kinda slack in the department of friends with jeeps or friends with jeep knowledge.

im willing to buy lunch, cigs, beer (if you drink), pay you from your time or whatever it takes. just need it on the road, hopefully before monday!

I''m not in the area but I'll second what uncc said.

Just keep working the putty knife or a smaller flat blade screw driver arounfd the whole perimeter of the oil pan.

This may sound simple but double check that you have every bolt removed from the pan.

Back