• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOL!

Letterman

NAXJA Forum User
Full of Love is a Nasty steep trail, I was there to shoot 6 rigs run it on Monday, only 4 made it with out pulling cable. (It might have been the first time anyone has made the full trail with out help from a winch) A very steep trail, with really big rocks:
GF09_1243.jpg

GF09_1253.jpg

Very steep, off camber, with a BIG hole to fall in:
GF09_1254.jpg

GF09_1258.jpg

Steep:
GF09_1261.jpg

Hard to tell how big this hole is when I was shooting photos up the hill, but it was nasty:
GF09_1267.jpg

I don't know how people will run it after the holes were dug from our group:
GF09_1269.jpg

Watching the Full throttle assault from both of the last of the group was too good of a show and I did not shoot much of it:
GF09_1272.jpg

The Egg rock at the end of the trail was fun to watch, get on the line and put the foot down till you are up on top of it:
GF09_1277.jpg

GF09_1284.jpg

GF09_1278.jpg

Looking into the sun:
GF09_1286.jpg

Great pics Dave!!

Wish i hung around till monday to run with you guys again.......
next time.

Great pics Dave!!

Wish i hung around till monday to run with you guys again.......
next time.

I would run with you any time Matt, but I think I will just slow you down.

Most just keep me around to shoot photos of the "Elitist Buggies."

Last edited:
I would run with you any time Matt, but I think I will just slow you down.

Im never in a rush Dave! :D

Im trying spend the first couple weekends in December out there as welll as NYE. You should try and make it out there one of those times!

Gawd that looks fun.

If it weren't for you I don't know if there would be photos of Jes and Paul's rigs after 2004 or so.

The only reason I catch photos of Paul and others, is I start a trail at 10am, they run 4 other trails and find me at the half way point for lunch. I get to shoot them as they show up and when they leave. Then they go off and run 4 more trails and still are back at camp before I finish the one!

Jes likes to hang back with me, but I think he dose it just for a laugh. :gee:

Last edited:
Back