• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non Jeep - BRAND NEW MITSUBISHI 3 TON 19 SEER SINGLE ZONE HEAT PUMP SYSTEM

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Extremely quiet VERY energy efficient 3 ton Brand New Mitsubishi split system. This is the best of the best split system.
Commercial grade make for years of consistent use and demand.

This is a Heat Pump system so it is both Cooling and heating as needed.

This system, Both indoor wall mount and outdoor Condensing unit is over $5000 if you buy it right now. This is a Current Model.

One discount AC site that sells this system
https://hvacdirect.com/mitsubishi-36-000-btu-19-seer-single-zone-heat-pump-system-9725.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk-jb4fKZ3AIVl7XACh0VIAl2EAAYAiAAEgL7nPD_BwE

Here is the full spec from the manufacture.

THIS IS NOT SOME CHEAP SYSTEM FROM OVER THE BOARDER THAT IS GENERIC! THIS IS THE BEST SPLIT SYSTEM MANUFACTURE ON THE MARKET.

At 3 tons this is Perfect for a Large shop. This will condition Easily up to 1800sq feet, or more. Again brand new unit. Save THOUSANDS of DOLLARS right now and install the best..

Located in Yorba Linda, CA.

[email protected]
714-875-2414

Still in boxes and banded/sealed from factory.

Will consider (partial or full) trade for motor sports, Smaller New split system, RC cars, etc..

4cbf37b789a8451007519d0f594f3ce7.png

PC86207-lg.jpg

PC86191-lg.jpg

But what's the price?

Dang it. It cut it off the "title" for being too long, lol..

$3000
And I will through in a 25ft line set and have a truck to help deliver if you help load/unload...

I'm interested. How many wall units can the compressor/condenser accommodate? I was actually just looking at these. Also does this come with just 1 wall unit? I'm looking to cool a 800-850 multiroom container house. Thoughts?

I'm interested. How many wall units can the compressor/condenser accommodate? I was actually just looking at these. Also does this come with just 1 wall unit? I'm looking to cool a 800-850 multiroom container house. Thoughts?

This unit comes with only one 3ton (36000BTU) indoor unit.

The unit can accommodate (2) 1.5ton (18000BTU) units though. But they come on together. Mit. offers a citi-multi unit that has one outdoor unit that has multiple indoor units that can all operate as single "zone"s but those units in a 3T would be about 8K or more if I recall.

If its only 850sq/ft. If all open or typically open, this would cool that with ease, with there is any sort of insulation in the exterior surfaces? Doesnt have to be much but at least plywood or polystyrene or such.

If you wanted to do 2 indoor units I would give you just the outdoor unit for $2250. If you buy one form a store you're at about 3700+ for it.

Or if you want this whole package I will let it go for $2450. Just looking to recoop something from it.

If someone buys this before end of month, I will let it go for

$2000

Otherwise it goes in my 3 car garage and keeps me Very cool and warm as needed :)

Damn it lol. I've been on the fence just debating throwing down the cash. But I cant pass it up with what I'm planning on building. Consider this sold. I'll be in contact later today to chat. When is a good time to call?

Noah

SOLD....

Back