• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to everyone who participated in making SoCal Fest happen this year. I didn’t wheel but my wife and I took a drive to participate in the dinner and raffle. It was great seeing and meeting new folks..definitely will be camping and wheeling next year! Thanks to Ruffstuff Specialties for my GM 14bolt diff cover:cheers:

Thanks to all of the organizers! Also to Mitch for bringing some jack stands and to Justin and Tim for letting me ride with them when my rig proved to be not trail-worthy.

x10

Thanks to everyone who came out and wheeled with great attitudes and made my weekend fun.

A special thanks to Tim, Carol, and Belinda for doing the brunt of the work to make it all happen. And I'm sure a few more behind the scenes.

Also, thanks Avery for doing most of the leading on the hard run, and especially for the show on gatekeeper :thumbup:

And lastly, thanks to all our raffle supporters. Ruffstuff, novak, tomken, coyote deflators, and my reciprocating saw blades (carol?) didn't catch who donated those.

And a big f u to the wind. :roflmao:

Which reminds me . . . I was remiss in failing to thank John previously for leading the Doran/Odessa run!

Thanks to Goatman for coming out to lead just the night run.

A great big Thank You!! to all of you who did anything involving SoCalFest 2018... whether you just showed up for a bit, or did huge amounts of work behind the scenes... It's always great seeing familiar and new and long-absent faces :wave1:

However I would like to place an advance order for "NOT SO MUCH WIND!!!" for the next event...

Really enjoyed this year and my girls had a blast (even if they did pass out on the second half of the night run). Hopefully less last minute mods next time but it all worked out in the end.

Great thanks to everyone who volunteered their time, effort and prizes to this event! I had a blast and will enjoy the new winch controls, thanks 12voltguy.com

The wife and kids had a blast. Glad we made it out for the day.

Thanks Tim for taking us on the "Scenic Route" down Doran. It was awesome.

And a big thanks to all of you that helped put this together. Can't wait for next year's trip.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I had a blast and will enjoy the new winch controls, thanks 12voltguy.com

Ive got one of 12voltguy's in-cab controllers and like it a lot! Very luxurious not having to string the control cable across the hood and into the cab to use it.

Ive got one of 12voltguy's in-cab controllers and like it a lot! Very luxurious not having to string the control cable across the hood and into the cab to use it.

I'm a bit jealous, although I won a few prizes, that's one I could have used a few times Saturday. :roflmao:

Thank you to one and all of you who put their time and effort into making SoCal Fest happen this year!

Back