• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

20th anniversary @ moab

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
so was there ever any magazine coverage of the anniversary bash last october or not? i've been keeping my eye open for the last 6 months but haven't seen it... i know a couple of the rags dogged us, but i heard somebody was writing/shooting for some mag?

(since the anniversary thread is locked, i figured this was the next best place to post)

MMIXJ said:
so was there ever any magazine coverage of the anniversary bash last october or not? i've been keeping my eye open for the last 6 months but haven't seen it... i know a couple of the rags dogged us, but i heard somebody was writing/shooting for some mag?

(since the anniversary thread is locked, i figured this was the next best place to post)

Well the rags are always waaaaaaaay later writing anything. Finally UFWDA had a big spread about us :D I'm hoping the rest will follow suit soon.

Back