• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa, 6-17 official thread, roll call

I officially might be there. Maybe. Have to see how the money is lookin after I move back to CA this week.

Looks like I will be there........hopefully if the paycheck on friday looks good, I will be a member too!!!

The wifey says she'll go too, do you think thats ok? I won't be going in that mud pit I saw in the other post.

silverslk said:
Looks like I will be there........hopefully if the paycheck on friday looks good, I will be a member too!!!

The wifey says she'll go too, do you think thats ok? I won't be going in that mud pit I saw in the other post.

Absolutely, the more the merrier!

i should be there also, ive never been there, never been much into the mud, how would i get there from yucaipa? thanks Kevin.////10 to asuza offramp go north?

I'd bring my chick, but she made her first trip to Azusa OHV yesterday. Needless to say, I don't think she'll be making a return trip. That said, I'll be there Saturday.

TheWarWagon said:
I'd bring my chick, but she made her first trip to Azusa OHV yesterday. Needless to say, I don't think she'll be making a return trip. That said, I'll be there Saturday.

Is it that bad? Is this place all mud? Whats it cost to get in? How olds your chick? My wife is 22 maybe with someone to talk to they would like it more???? It will be her first time to see if she likes going out in the jeep, should I hold off on taking her this time and go out somewhere different?

silverslk said:
Is it that bad? Is this place all mud? Whats it cost to get in? How olds your chick? My wife is 22 maybe with someone to talk to they would like it more???? It will be her first time to see if she likes going out in the jeep, should I hold off on taking her this time and go out somewhere different?

Well, my chick is 21. And she so conveniently scheduled her nail appointment for next Saturday, so she's out. She's not exactly the outdoors type. Not a big fan of dust, either. It costs $8 to get in. The roads in/out are a hair rocky, but not bad if you just cruise through them. There is a decent water crossing, but I've seen a few stockers make it through no problem. The layout of Azusa changes pretty much every weekend, depending on the flow, direction of the water. It isn't all mud, but there is a pretty big mud pit there, that all the "mud bogger" guys go. It's actually pretty fun just to watch these guys beat the living crap out of their trucks. As for me; here's what I plan on bringing- an ice chest filled with water/sodas and snacks, tow straps, and at least one spare. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

WarWagon, you are on the right track........silverslk.......everything he said is dead on! I will also be bringing my lawn chair and an ice chest, nothing like parking an watching the fun...........

Ok, so far, for sure confirmed:
TCM GLX (Tony)
xjKevin (kevin i assume)
TheWarWagon
silverslk

potentials:

dzraces
96blacksport

who else????

TheWarWagon said:
Almost forgot to add: This is not an official NAXJA run.....

:D

TheWarWagon said:
Almost forgot to add: This is not an official NAXJA run.....

wouldn't you have to be a Member to host an offical NAXJA run?

<in Kelso Voice> OOOOOOHHHH BUUUURRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!

LOL

BTW cant make it Saturday... I will be at my boys first all-star game....

Can't miss that...

Ken

Might go Sunday...

Back