• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Budget Long Arm step by step build COMING SOON!

barillms

NAXJA Forum User
I've documented my budget Long Arm Build step by step, including
full pics, references and prices.
I am finishing things up in the next few weeks, then will post everything I have. It will be extremly helpful and will save you tons of time for those of you looking to make your own quality long arms for under $250.

Well, now there will be 4 excellent write ups... and mine is "budget" friendly =)
But I'm sure it won't live up to you crazy rock crawler standards, but that's ok...
I built it for me, and I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site that don't rock crawl.
Some people actually have woods with trees on here.

Budget friendly is always a big plus. Don't let anybody give you any hassles. At least you are doing something instead of just web fabbing like the majority of the people on here. I look forward to seeing how you approached the design.

If we had such great write ups on the stickies it would cut down on the searching and reposting. Did I miss them on here somewhere? I always look for good info like budget building. I am trying to build my 44 and 9" on a low budget but I doubt it will happen. I already have $1150 into it. and I still need DS, Brakes and brake lines.

barillms said:
Well, now there will be 4 excellent write ups... and mine is "budget" friendly =)
But I'm sure it won't live up to you crazy rock crawler standards, but that's ok...
I built it for me, and I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site that don't rock crawl.
Some people actually have woods with trees on here.

In my book you can never have too many write-ups

Back