• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So I can get a 92 BMW 325i for just around scrap. Bosses buddy's kids car spun out and hit a hydrant. Trunk doesn't close right and slightly crumpled rear quarter. Idles rough so he bought a idle control valve then bought the kid a new car instead.

Anyone own one of these? Hoping to swap in that part and drive it when the XJ is down. Other than the hit it's well taken care of. Just curious if you guys had any pointers to look for.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Is it this color?

Anyone else think of flex from the post above?

8E994215-6CB4-4882-9EF1-89F048BF7062.jpg

Here's the possible project Bummer
2e0579ad91e2d153510fc0d2206e625d.jpg

My condolences Terrahautian.

Hey 97XJ2. How you been Brian was it? Last 8 years I have had 2 more kids and married. Jeep time is rare as hens teeth. I did split my rusty receiver hitch in two pulling someone out. I do get to plow with it as well.

It is, good to see you're still kicking!

If anyone wants an interesting show about offroading to watch, Truck Night in America on history descent. It is a game show where they take five 4x4's and do challenges. At the end of each challenge, one vehicle is eliminated. So far they are only two episodes in. The first challenge is usually a speed and suspension test with a series of whoops. So far I've seen a few cherokee's, quite a few Wranglers and Cj's, a baha built taco, super duty diesel, and a built ford Exploder. There has been two second challenges so far, I forgot the first one already, but the second episode had them using a hitch mounted push bar to push a storage shed off a cliff. The last episode had them pulling a submerged boat out of water. The final challenge is called the Green Hell. It has a straight section, a draw bridge (bridge that pivots down) a flat section, a section of crushed cars to crawl through, the roller coaster (log climb), woods, the snake pit (more woods with mud) then I think that is it. Out of the first two episodes, only one vehicle made it out of the snake pit. The winner gets $10,000 dollars

If you have access, the shows are online for streaming (https://www.history.com/shows/truck-night-in-america) and on demand on dish.

Keep watching. Josh (big blue Toyota at WinterFest) is going to be on!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cruise was damn good time, would do it again.

Don’t care to go to Jamaica again but would def do Cayman Islands and Cozumel again.

Why not?

It looks pretty clean. Scrap the bed and find an MJ or make a flatbed platform for it. If I could move this bimmer I got Id be tempted to grab that myself.

Back