• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Squeeze Rock 4/21/12

LED-Lightbars

NAXJA Forum User
Brandoson and I hit squeeze rock Saturday AM. Its hard to take pics and wheel, so not many pics to show. Bombed Sycamore creek all the way up to the trail, then just as I started into the squeeze, ran out of propane in the middle of the water. Was able to back up using the starter to make it easier to jump out onto rock and change tanks real quick, then we were off again
photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

The trail had water running then entire length, so wet tires and rocks made it more a lot more fun. The kids loved playing in the water and trying to catch the fish and tadpoles.

Video: http://youtu.be/Mim7_9S17Mg

Brandon tried a sweet up and over we found. Thought he was going to flip forward coming down.

Brandon's jeep had a fuel issue on the way back down, so ended up having to drag him through part of the trail before his jeep decided it wanted to run again. Sorry, no pics of that.

Last edited:
Brandoson and I hit squeeze rock Saturday AM. Its hard to take pics and wheel, so not many pics to show. Bombed Sycamore creek all the way up to the trail, then just as I started into the squeeze, ran out of propane in the middle of the water. Was able to back up using the starter to make it easier to jump out onto rock and change tanks real quick, then we were off again
photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

The trail had water running then entire length, so wet tires and rocks made it more a lot more fun. The kids loved playing in the water and trying to catch the fish and tadpoles.

Video: http://youtu.be/Mim7_9S17Mg

Brandon tried a sweet up and over we found. Thought he was going to flip forward coming down.

Brandon's jeep had a fuel issue on the way back down, so ended up having to drag him through part of the trail before his jeep decided it wanted to run again. Sorry, no pics of that.

Woah!- So is this passed squeeze rock towards sugerloaf or were you guys just playin around?

Back