• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Elections, vote here!

Yes Matt, fine job, Thanks for handling that, you're ahead of the webteam on getting the polls open!
Good work
Skorpyo

Great poll page. Nicely formatted, easy to use -- and no dimpled chads!

Is anyone getting a pop-up ad when you submit? You shouldn't be, but I got one when testing it. May have been from another site though.

Matt:

I want to add my thanks to the others. Great job - faster than the national poll site, BETTER than the national poll site. And I like the positive feedback after voting (non-existant on the national poll site).

Once again NAC leads the way.

Mike in NJ

You have to give national some credit, they don't have to count the votes or check to make sure the people submitting are members, we do. It's automatic for them. Of course we don't count nearly as many votes, so it's not a big deal for us.

Hey Matt my computer sh1t the bed so i dont think that its letting me vote. Am i too late?

PeterBuilt

[quote:ff3e5a2aef="PeterBuilt"]Hey Matt my computer sh1t the bed so i dont think that its letting me vote. Am i too late?

PeterBuilt[/quote:ff3e5a2aef]

Pete --

The polls closed at midnight on Sunday -- for the chapter. But you should still go to the national members forum and vote in the national election.

Sorry, I pulled the voting page and didn't replace with anything, the above link will go to a 404 Not found page.

Back