• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab video '02 - need help identifying participants.....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Help me out here guys!:)

I need to identify the following people by name, city and state, and their screen nicknames:

-Anthony Vegas

-"Radio Flyer" (decal on rear quarters of red 2 dr) John ?

-Gun metal gray '97 or newer 4 dr -- nearly stock, driven by gray haired man with mustache on Steel Bender.

-White 4dr with snorkle from Ill. I think this is "Chewbaca" but need the rest of his info. Is "CHW" the same guy? Was on Metal Masher and drove up "Rock Pile" and "Widow Maker"

Thanks for the help!

The 2 volume set of DVD's will be available very soon! You won't be disappointed!:clap:

Chewy is not chw.

I'm not sure if chewy will like me posting his personal info, but if it matters, he's Male (as far as we know) and his interests include CNN, current events smelling like conspiracy, Soap operas, and Bingo night at church.

Beezil said:
Chewy is not chw.

I'm not sure if chewy will like me posting his personal info, but if it matters, he's Male (as far as we know) and his interests include CNN, current events smelling like conspiracy, Soap operas, and Bingo night at church.
Don't forget collecting Hummels and carving teak.

Hey Beez, You forgot about gettin his drink and snack awn :D

"anthony vegas" I think is "anthony in vegas" like I'm saying, I don't think his last name is vegas........

I don't know if that helps you or not.

Back