• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ, no fuel to injectors

RamlebXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, my cherokee hasn't been started in the last 2 months. Been busy upgrading the cooling system to an open system, new radiator, hoses, ford taurus fan, 2000w stereo system tore the dash apart to run new wires for the speakers. And cleaned up the engine bay a lil bit. I finished clamping on the new hoses today and expected the thing to crank right up and run awsome, however no fuel is getting to the rail. I can't hear the fuel pump kicking on and I'm wondering if when I was messing with the electrical, pulling fuses, running lines, if I may have disconnected or pulled a fuse or relay to the fuel pump? I checked my manual and cant find stuff on it. if theres no relays or fuses I'll start chasing my way from the pump back. Kinda wanted to drive it to the carwash to give it a good spraying so I can finish my $2 paint job on it.

Back