• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage Award

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User

Made this for the next cherokee crawl...another coat of chrome paint and a little "Carnage Award" plaque for it. The axle shaft part is the one michelle broke on slickrock...can you tell I cant wait for the crawl???

I tried to talk him into gold but we agreed it would have been to 'bling'. LOL

Yeah the crawl is too far away. :(

Tell me about it guys...I can't wait..although I am going to Moab in May and then maybe MO in June then the Crawl...I might even have a rig too..

BTW I love it Travis..somehting like that I have been wanting to do....

How many days now?

thats cool, Hopefully i want be the recipient of that thing, lol

i was thinking of making a "trophy" similar to that but giving it to the guy or gal that is most helpfull or good samaritan if you will out on the trail, like a guy that always is helping to fix other peoples broken stuff or lending tools/parts..
i've got a pile of broken parts, old wrenches and sockets etc i plan to weld together and then coat with a bling coat of paint..

Been nice if we could have found my broken centering pin off Slick Rock last year to add to it. I'm gonna try real hard this year not to break...or hit any trees. LOL :)

roXJeepr said:
THAT depends on who else shows up! :laugh:
Would you be refering to me or Sean? Blast it and take it to a crome shop do it right!

It would have to be a driveshaft for me....lol

or the ramp in the campground.

2offroad said:
Dont make me abuse my mod powers.....

2offroad said:
:D :wave:

ah yes after a little digging

tellico04naxja00142.jpg

Last edited:
You and me both Jason..He just had to do that while I was gone to town............

I did it to show off my new skid plate...... he he he...

Back