• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody know?

If you're doing the primitive thing, it's a non issue. If you want utilities, I'd say you better call them.

Hey OneTon....I just found out today....I can have Thursday and Friday off work. Deb is not wanting to go...her family is in town, I haven't yet got ahold of "Dingleberry"....but wanted to know who?...like Ron and Woody etc. is going to be there and what days things are happening....I hate to drive there alone....but I want to see you guys. Later, Chark

Woody, Ron, OneTon, myself, MarkWNC, Kevin and Heather, and probably quite a few you don't know are all going to be there.

My son and I are going down without a Jeep to bum rides. If you don't have a partner one of us will probably be more that happy to ride along.

Hope to see you there. We are going to be there Thursday night.

If you come bring rain gear. Storm that is hitting New Orleans is suppose to come through there Thursday night.

OneTonXJ said:
If you're doing the primitive thing, it's a non issue. If you want utilities, I'd say you better call them.
i figured it would be fine, i have been up there in the past and crawford has turned me down because the grounds were too full but i guess with all the rain coming in the camp and trails wont be that crowded. i cant wait,im really looking forward to meeting yall, i'll be up there hopefully before 9:00am tommorow

Back