• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest 2010!

WHen they get that syrup in them.. they get all antzy in their pantzy

looks like it may just be me and a buddy.. cant find a baby sitter for the kids so the wifey has to watch them.... i would bring them but they still are scared when we off road... not fun... but me and my rig will be there....

looks like it may just be me and a buddy.. cant find a baby sitter for the kids so the wifey has to watch them.... i would bring them but they still are scared when we off road... not fun... but me and my rig will be there....

Have your wife bring up the kids anyway, just to hang out... How old are they? There's gotta be some scenic stuff they'd enjoy, wandering down to the lake and all.

Or are you secretly kinda glad the wife & kids are staying home, so you can relax/have fun/party? :shhh: I know that happens sometimes...

My kids are old enough (all teens) that they don't affect my enjoyment whether they go along or not. I enjoy having them around, but don't have to ride herd on them. And they usually find drunken antics (mine or others') amusing.

well my kids are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 and yes i'm secretly hoping she doesnt come.... need a break u know...

Haha weird. I was cleaning out the Jeep and found last year's Serrano paperwork (I know, I know, but that's how it goes).

I'm in the same spot that I was in last year, and we didn't do it on purpose. :D

My son and I are frequent Glamis riders, sandrail, quads and a whole bunch of family. I recently rescued a 85 xj from under a tamarisk and brought it back to life and my son has a 91, both of our are pretty tame as far as lifts and lockers, mine has a 3" lift my sons has a 2" with a leveling kit. I'm making rock sliders this weekend, but that's all. I have a question regarding SoCalFest. If we went up for a day, would we be able to join a group and folllow or are we just asking for trouble? We probably would'nt camp, but we really love to see (and possibly join) all the action. Thanks ED

you are more than welcome to come! We are meeting at the discovery center at 9am to head out for the trails. From there you will be able to decide which group to follow whether it be stock, modified/intermediate, or harder trails

you are more than welcome to come! We are meeting at the discovery center at 9am to head out for the trails. From there you will be able to decide which group to follow whether it be stock, modified/intermediate, or harder trails

Thanks, thats nice. I appreciate your feedback.

Ed

Back