• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to LA)

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to LA/San Diego down I-5) this weekend. I'm going and coming back from Sacramento to San Diego and up through Salinas/East Bay this weekend so I could deliver if someone needs a spare or 4 or so. I cannot carry too many in my 98'ZJ so respond early otherwise I will make this trek down south again in 2-3 weeks.

Here's what I have for sale.:

*1 spare 35" BFG MT 60% on a nice chrome 5 on 4.5 rim for $120.

*I have a 35" 20% mtr for $30 with uneven wear was on a tbb ford front end, a pro comp mt 20% some uneven wear $30.

* I have a 35" GY MT (pre mtr) that is 85% or more with some chunking on the side, looks like it was used once on a trail and was a spare never used otherwise $75.

* I have 2 90% mtrs 35's that I really want to keep, but would sell for the right price like $110 each.

*Also 4 35" GY MT's pre MTR with 20% thread for $20 ea or $75 for all 4.

*1 33" BFG MT 40% or a little more on a 10" 5 on 4.5 rim $90.

Note, all tires are 35x12.50x15 and the 1 33" tire is 33x12.50x15.

I should have the digital camera I ordered very soon and will snap some pics in the next few days.

I will not ship these tires.
Troy

Re: Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to LA)

OBO, Make me some offers on these tires, I need them out of my garage.
:wave:

Re: Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to LA)

So far 1 of the 90% MTR tires is sold and I have 1 more like it for sale along with the other tires in the ad.

The 5 GY MTs for $225 have some interest too at this point and I'll be bringing them down to SD this weekend. I have this ad on Pirate4x4 as well so I'm trying to keep up on who has 1st dibs and how serious the people are about wanting these tires. I only have so much room and want to make sure if I haul them down with me, people will want them when we meet. Please let me know no later than 4 p.m. this friday if U want a tire(s) because I'm leaving from Sacto when I get out of work.
thanks,
Troy

Alaskaflyr has dibs on the 60% bfg mt on the 5 on 4.5 8" chrome rim.
Chad has dibs on the 5 GY MTs & someone else on Pirate has dibs on the 20% mtr for 30%.
Here's what I have left:

* I have a pro comp mt 20% some uneven wear $30.

* I have 1 90% 35" mtr for $110.

*1 33" BFG MT 40% or a little more on a 10" 5 on 4.5 rim $90.

Note, all tires are 35x12.50x15 and the 1 33" tire is 33x12.50x15.

I should have the digital camera today and will snap some pics hopefully today if I can figure it out and get the pics to load.
I will not ship these tires.
Troy

I still have the 35" pro comp tire for sale for $30. The others are sold.
thanks everyone. I mostly sold them on Pirate and a few here.
:wave:
Troy

Back