• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CoFest Shirts

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Well we're running a little behind after all the BOD changes this year so we wont be doing a preorder on shirts.
We are still going to order shirts up that will be for sale at CoFest and whatever is left over will be sold after the event.

We would like to get a rough idea of what every ones going to want as far as shirt sizes and long or short sleeve.

Again this isn't a preorder, we'd just like to get an idea of what to order so if you think you'd like to buy one or more please post up the sizes and sleeve preference here.

I'll try ad get pics posted up ASAP with the design.

Thanks,
Flores

HAHA, Yeaaahhhhhh, that's why its not done yet.

ANYWAY.

My sister wants one. Are you doing guys and girls or just a unisex order?

Ok just let me know as that will change what size I need to get for her.
either way, will be SS

Design:

0-2nddraft-psd_zpsfc7d10d4.jpg

Due to the time constraints I'm just going to go with unisex Gildan t-shirts. I was just going to order a bunch of larges and x-larges with a handful of small and mediums. Once I get pricing figured out I'll post up here to let everyone know.

Ill take one maybe, 2man tent size should work! Lol

Maybe a 4 or 5x??

Biggest I have is XL. Lots of stickers, though. :) Don't forget you owe me a sticker. :)

And they are going fast! First day of sales= four shirts and 3 stickers sold.

Biggest I have is XL. Lots of stickers, though. :) Don't forget you owe me a sticker. :)

I'll take 2 stickers, and I will give Floorhead a ton of em make sure and grab one.

Back