• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: XJ w/ 4.0 & 4x4

ty20404

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says, 4x4 and 4 Liter... Looking for something on the cheaper side... Less than $1500 but something in that range I will look at. I'm in Charlotte/Raleigh, so anything in NC or upstate SC and maybe southern VA. Preferably something that doesn't have a lot of mods as I'm trying to start from scratch, but light modding is okay.

I'm trying to get back into the 4x4 game and this will be a DD for a little while as I've gotta stop putting so many miles on the BMW. I don't mind some body damage here and there because I will be doing a lot of cutting and fabricating (looking at hacking the back off). I will consider ones that have some problems with them so long as they're not extensive. Don't care about the interior either...

I've had my eyes on craigslist but if anyone sees anything in your area please let me know.

Back