• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee 2dr Part out Lift parts, 32s, wheels, sbc, etc..

Paintballa0788

NAXJA Forum User
So, here is a list of what I have as well as a few pics of the jeep.
If you are interested in anything I have for sale or would like to make some kind of trade, then please lmk ASAP. Also, all prices are OBRO and Plus Shipping
Thanks~Paul Leaf [email protected] 6785491348

All prices are VERY nego as I need this thing gone for cash for my new xj I just picked up. May seem high to some, but i dont really know the value on these kinds of parts. However some were priced at a junk yard and are close to what they ask.

I have a 90 2dr xj 4x4.
I have the following Parts:

32x1150x15 Mastercraft courser Mts~ $450 OBRO. Need them gone.
5.5" lift kit~$350 Obro
3.5 Re Springs~$100
Brand New Aw4 Transmission. less than 15k miles on it. in great working order
$400obro
Np231 tcase 156k miles. Great shape works great $200obro
Dana 30/35 axles. In great shape also no issues. 156k. Pair $250OBROor best offer on each.

Also Have full interior with Brand new headliner.(front and rear seats and center console if desired Will sell as set for $300 OBRO +S&H.

Also, have both doors and rear hatch in good shape. Roll up windows and will come with keys to be able to lock and unlock. $400 OBRO(for both doors and hatch)

Also have front fender in good shape as well. $100 OBRO.

Rear side windows with vent windows and all hardware needed $150 each OBRO.

Also have sbc motor for sale~$150 OBRO.

The hood is bowed slightly in center, and there is no front clip.
Can put fron clip back on and also can get motor if needed.

Also have whole body.... If someone would rather buy body as a whole to just drop a motor in for a mud rig then just make me an offer.

Vehicle is completely stock with stock tires and wheels.

Disclaimer~ Again vehicle is BONE STOCK. No lift, tires, off road bumpers, or D44 rear axle. Pics are what it looked like right after it was wrecked.
Not being a dick guys, just dont want anyone making me an offer on it complete and being pissed off or talking badly when they get here to get it and its not what it looks in pics.
Thanks again~Paul

THINGS I NEED~
4.5" or bigger Rear Spring pack(new or LOW miles)
Ss brake lines front rear
Front off road bumper
35x1250x15s or 33x1250x15s(prefer 35s)
Bushy Flares(may have a set already)

And well, any other interesting chero stuff or guy stuff. Guns, hunting stuff etc(txt me if you have either of those 2 things, as per cf does NOT allow those) And cash is always nice 8)
Thanks~Paul

Buddy of mine is looking for some tires. Can you get a picture of the remaining tread on all tires?

Back