• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS TN: Front Bumper, Winch. WTB Stock Coils

XJ_Otto

NAXJA Forum User
Im selling my front bumper and winch. $300. Winch is a Chic. Elec. Ive run the winch quite a bit (only to recoil the spool and to pull the front sideways when reattaching the track bar) and only one of those times was an actual recovery. It performed flawlessly though. I pulled a CJ5 up a 3 foot bank and it had no problems. The bumper held just fine as well. Id like to sell as a package deal. If I split it itll be $150 each. Bumper has a couple small rust spots but no big deal. Does not have lights. Also, if someone has a stock WHITE bumper and bracketry for a 98 Id knock $50 off the price. WILL NOT SHIP. Located in Maryville, TN.

DSCF0063.jpg

cleanjeep.jpg

100_2872.jpg

Also, Im looking for some stock coils.

Thanks.

would also LOVE to trade some stock wheels and tires for mine. I have plenty of tread left on mine. Im looking for ALLOYS (ie, eccos, icons, grizzlys, canyons [not stock but cool]) with some 235/75s or something with decent tread.

Nothing wrong with my stuff just tryin to get back to stock.

BTW, coils need to be from a 4wd :/ thanks

Winch is gone. Still have the bumper.

Dont need coils anymore, I got those.

Once I get tires (working on that) for my stock wheels (got them too, dont need anymore) I will be putting my 31s and cragers up for sale as a package.

Also, once I get the new wheels and tires mounted and the lift stuff out of the jeep, I will sell all the lift components as a package or as parts if anyone needs. It would make a great 3-4" budget boost. I had 33's on this thing with some trimming and hammering with the parts on it now and could fully stuff them (on stock wheels) with no rub.

Anyway, BUMP.

Lift will be: 3" coils, 1" spacers, AAL and 1" block in the back, extended sway bar end links, and a track bar drop bracket.

Also, if anyone has some GOOD 235/75R15's and are close by, Id love you forever. Need stock sway bar endlinks (front) as well. And a WHITE or BLACK stock front bumper and endcaps and bracketry for a 98 bodystyle.

PM's Replied...I didnt realize this thread had hit the top again...there was no interest for a while.

I sold my wheels and tires, bought new ones, and still havent lowered my jeep yet. I also still have the winch bumper for sale, but bought a stock one.

Thanks

Back