• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil Spacers and Wheel Spacers

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
2" coil spacers - Good Condition - $15

Four 1.5" Wheel spacers - 2 spacers are missing 1 stud, but they can be replaced - $50

ASSuming theyre spidertraxx spacers...
"The Dorman part number that matches our stud dimensions for the WHS-002 spacer kit is 610-183."

check autozone, as they use the dorman part numbers.... trying to find them elsewhere is a headache.

dorman 610-183 is = to napa# 641-3154

Wheel Bolt Head Marks : ZD
Wheel Bolt Knurl Dia. : .56"
Wheel Bolt Overall Length : 1 11/16"
Wheel Bolt Shoulder Length : 19/32"
Wheel Bolt Thread Size : 1/2"-20
Wheel Bolt Threads : Right Hand

any good parts store should have a full interchange system.

Thanks. I was assuming I could just take measurements of the studs and go to Napa and buy the right ones. I'm wondering how long ZJ studs are, I heard they are longer than XJ studs. Not that it matters but it could be nice to tell them a car I need the studs for instead of dimensions.

I'm not sure if you ever come close to the San Diego area, but perhaps I could meet up halfway if you really wanted. I'm going up to Temecula probably sometime next week.

Thanks for the info guys...

The wheel spacers a little heavy.. So, shipping might cost a few bucks.. If I have time today, I'll stop by the post office to see what the cost would be.

What city??

THanks,
E

You should be able to fit them in a flat rate Priority mail box, $10.35 or $13.95.

i can train them to temecula if you guys can arrange payment. i'm going down that way tomorrow.
Mike, you need to come and check out the Harley motorcycle show and contest here on Sat. In the evening there's a concert featuring Gilby Clark, Jean Loves Jesebel and Willie Nelson's son's band. I will be working but you can call me on my cell phone.

I believe Tone is buying a part off me and I agreed to meet him in Temecula, he will PM me with the date that he can meet me next week. I'll let you know, it would be easy if I could get my parts sold and then buy the wheel spacers in one run.

like i said im going down that way tomorrow int he AM, aka woot wooot you missed the train ;)

im sure i can get one of my minions to make the run sometime soon tho so if it will help E make the sale i'll figger out how to get it down there.

like i said im going down that way tomorrow int he AM, aka woot wooot you missed the train ;)

im sure i can get one of my minions to make the run sometime soon tho so if it will help E make the sale i'll figger out how to get it down there.

If not I could just have them shipped flat rate, they aren't that big and could fit in a fairly small flat rate box. You could even knock out the lugs to make them fit in better.

Back