• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DO NOT POST FSMs ON THIS FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRNDRVR said:
Big words little man. Your thought process must be extremely small if this is all you can come up with.
Your inteligence just shines!!!

you are chasing a big fish there TRN...

I'll leave the FSM's to Pirate tech...

XJ_ranger said:
you are chasing a big fish there TRN...
rofl2.gif
With the Rev? Yeah right!

I've been extremely sedate with this conversation, and the Rev pops off with a post like that. All I can say is BRING IT ON!

TRNDRVR said:
Big words little man. Your thought process must be extremely small if this is all you can come up with.
Your inteligence just shines!!!

Little man??....1st time I have been called that, those who actually have met me will disagree.

This is not new...we have been down this path before....way back...remember?

Rev

Oh..BTW - it's "Intelligence", 2 L's there big boy.

casm said:
Speaking of DCX' persistence:

http://natecovington.com/jeep/service_manuals.htm

Just in case anyone was wondering if yes, Virginia, there really is a legal department.

From the above site - "...I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards, Cindy Julian"

I hope I never, EVER get an email/letter/phone message from a DCX lawyer who's looking forward to hearing from me. That's time to burn the house down, fake your own death, collect the insurance money and live the rest of your life in Baja, drinking margaritas...

and handing out free copies of Chrysler FSMs to the locals - "Donde esta '93 Plymouth Laser?" :laugh3:

TRNDRVR said:
"Willful copyright violation"? I'll still use the word 'paranoid'.

Okay, if it's so paranoid, why don't you post a copy on your personal website, then send an e-mail to Daimler-Chrysler and dare them to do anything about it?

No, don't do that, I don't want my tax dollars to have to support you after you go into bankruptcy and then on welfare.

TRNDRVR said:
Like I said earlier, if this is the case, not a single link already posted is valid...

I'm sorry, I really don't wish to offend, but with every post on this subject you demonstrate how completely ignorant of copyright law you are. You really need to either educate yourself, or quit arguing with people who know what they're talking about.

dmillion said:
No, don't do that, I don't want my tax dollars to have to support you after you go into bankruptcy and then on welfare.

He's already on welfare... All aboard, Amtrak!

And this topic is done...Its be hashed and rehashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back