• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 Aussie locker for sale, fits any 27 spline HP/LP D-30

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I only ran it for one year. Its in like new condition. I'm switching it out for a full case Detroit for more strength. Its still in the Jeep right now so you would have to allow me time to remove it.

I paid $270+shipping a year ago, I'm selling it for $200+shipping now

I hear crickets chirping......Ya'll are a tough crowd!

Okay, I'll go $175 and you pay the shipping but that's as low as I'll go LOL!

So, how much is shipping to 27704? And is it already out?

Yep, I can do that. I have to find time to pull it out of the Jeep. They are killing me with OT at work right now.

I'll get it out this weekend and have it ready to ship to whoever grabs it first.

The Aussie is out of the Heep. Its in great shape, the pins show a little normal wear, not bad considering i'm running 35's/4.88 in the rocks, but the teeth look perfect.

I had 2 of you contact me about this locker. I quoted $180 shipped to one of you, so I will honor that price to both of you.

"Katuah" was the first to contact me, "Clayton3854" was the second.

Katuah has first refusal.

Let me know ASAP so I can send you a paypal money request(I'll need your e-mail address and a good shipping address)

Here is a pic of the locker.
aussielocker.jpg

I'm here! Just had some other stuff that took precedence. PM sent, if not too late.

Sorry I missed it. Just as well, I suppose. That much less I have to put on the charge card for HVAC repairs.

LOL
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Gotta love it

Back