• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Transfer Case Light

49erRider

NAXJA Forum User
Ok heres what I need, I just did a 4wd conversion so I need a light for my shift bezel for the transfercase.

You can just cut the wires so I can splice it into the wiring for my transmission bezel.

Or if you know where to find this that would be great.

2000 XJ

I actually may have one of these. I know I did but I cleaned out my parts area of the garage last week. I will check when I get home.

This would be an easy grab from a JY.

Yah getting time to get to the JY is the problem. Figured it would be easier to pay someone some bucks. Worst case though JY it is.

Yah getting time to get to the JY is the problem. Figured it would be easier to pay someone some bucks. Worst case though JY it is.

I completely understand and have done the same thing recently. I checked my misc parts box and couldn't find it so I guess I tossed it. Sorry man, missed it by a week!

By the way I saw your post on cherokeeforum and just my $0.02, but that guy is ripping you off at $15. I would have just sent it to you if I still had it. Why don't you buy the bulb and just wire it yourself? I don't think having the housing is completely necessary as I'm sure electrical tape around the opening would hold it in place. Just a thought.

Yah I'm heading over to the JY today so I'm sure I'll be able to pull it.

3 snow days in a row - sometimes teaching is great!

Yah I'm heading over to the JY today so I'm sure I'll be able to pull it.

3 snow days in a row - sometimes teaching is great!

My wife's school district will be closed this entire week after tomorrow. First time it's happened to them.

Back