• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hydro assist box, ram, lines

JeepAddict85

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to full hydro, no longer need....

LIKE NEW PSC hydro assist box (just purchased from poly perf a few months ago, only has 1 trail ride on it)

assist cylinder, with 2 lines and all fittings (1 line is brand new)

weld on 4 tabs, bolt it in, add a cooler, and comfortably run 39's!

2010-10-09%2016.24.16.jpg

2010-10-09%2016.22.59.jpg

2010-10-09%2016.23.57.jpg

i will get pics of the ram and lines tonight.

500 or best offer

I sooooooooo want....

Hey Greg, what size is that ram? A buddy of mine is looking for one for his XJ. Honestly IMHO he needs a new box too, his squeaks lol, so I might be able to sell him on the whole setup.

Hey Greg, what size is that ram? A buddy of mine is looking for one for his XJ. Honestly IMHO he needs a new box too, his squeaks lol, so I might be able to sell him on the whole setup.

went out an measured...lock to lock on mine its moving 6 inches, but i am not sure if it will go more, the body of the cylinder is longer than that.

looks like 5/8ths rod (diameter of the shaft)

it was on sams jeep before he went full hydro. if u need any more info let me know, i can take it out tomorrow an get better pics as well.

Last edited:
Ok, that should be the 6" travel one then. Measure how big around the body is too if you don't mind. Thanks man, ill see what I can do for you.

Back