• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Association Of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs 2011 Raffle Bronco

A whole lot of beautiful work going into that Bronco. Gotta appreciate that!

I'm not a fan of that cage for that Bronco though.......not at all. Looks like there's a comp buggy sitting inside that old-school square body. Don't get me wrong, that's some sick tube work and uber-creative dash design..... just doesn't look right in that rig. Not to me anyway.

We have our tickets!!

IMAG0024.jpg

You can send your check or money order (Make payable to the Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs)

Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs
P.O. Box 150434
Lakewood, CO 80215-0434

Be sure to include a note with your Name Address and a Phone Number so we can contact you when you win.
We do not record your information and sell it. If we did that then I would be the one to have to do it and I have plenty of other things to do.

Again tickets are $3 each or 10 tickets for $25. 40 tickets for $100. ;D

The money goes to a great cause and you get a chance to win an Awesome Bronco. The drawing is going to be held on December 3rd, 2011 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. You don't have to be present to win, but it would make it a lot more fun!!

I hope that the website will be up and running soon with our new information. It's still showing last years raffle rig. Hightrails.org

We hope to have the site setup soon to accept credit/debt cards. If you would like to go that route you will have to check for updates on the site.

We will also have it around at different events and you can get tickets there. If you see it going down the HWY and I'm not late I can do some tickets sales on the side of the road too.

pretty rig!

So we picked the Bronco up today from 4Wheel Parts and while we were in the neighborhood we took it over to Elite Audio Solutions to let them check it out and get some ideas on what they are going to do. I must say their stuff is top notch. He has some great ideas and I cant wait to get it back to their shop to see what he comes up with. If your in the market for a system for your vehicle you need to check these guys out. :thumbsup:

I'll spread it around -- sweet looking square body. :)

Back