• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big ol' pile of black 99 XJ interior trim

PavementPounder

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pile of trim that I am still removing from a 1999 rollover with the black/slate/charcoal or whatever trim. I don't have prices for everything and not everything survived, but here are a couple to start. If you want a specific piece, please ask for the part, describe it, or take a pic of the one in your vehicle.

Movable rear door window glass, tinted (have both) = $30 each.
Fixed rear door window glass, tinted (have both) = $20 each.
Front driver door panel with handle and multi-switch = $75.
Passenger front door panel with handle and switches = $50.
Rear door panels with handles and switches = $50 each.

Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order only. No other money orders. 1st come, 1st served based on payment. Prices are + shipping. I ship everything via my FedEx account.

Items already gone:
  • Passenger rear cargo quarter panel.
  • Overhead console.
  • Overhead console/visor wiring harness.
  • Door and hatch seals.

Big picture here.

verification_seal.gif

99XJTrimsmall.JPG

Hey,

How much for the center console?

I think of it as a $50 item, but its one of those things where shipping will be a factor due to the dimensional volume of the box that would be required. Depending on the shipping cost, I may consider $50 shipped to MWC Members. There's a guy that asked about it on JF that I owe a quote to, but he's in Georgia and I don't think he's going to like the quote.

PM me your exact shipping address so I can get a detailed quote off the FedEx site. Using a business address (work, buddy's work, etc) is very helpful in keeping the costs down.

do you have the plastic trim that goes across the back by the rear hatch latch?

If you mean the one that runs along the bottom rear of the cargo area, I believe that's it leaning against the rear door panel in the picture. Yes, still have it. $25 shipped to Indiana. I'll probably have buy 2 tubes and join them end-to-end to ship it. That's like $10 for the part, maybe $6-8 for the packaging,and the rest is the actual shipping.

Can't edit the first post, so here are some new prices:

Movable rear door window glass, tinted (have both) = $15 each.
Fixed rear door window glass, tinted (have both) = $10 each.
Front driver door panel with handle and multi-switch = $50.
Passenger front door panel with handle and switches = $25.
Rear door panels with handles and switches = $25 each.

Still have a bunch of stuff left.

I'm looking for passenger side (right) rear door window glass. Jeep just got broken into. They really did a number on the slide channel between the movable glass and the fixed portion. So I'm looking for movable glass, weatherstrip, and possibly the channel.

Also I could use a fuse panel door, front license plate holder, and maybe half a dozen interior screws if you have any of those.

Sorry about the laundry list. Shipping would be to 40241.

Thanks.

Bump. Still have a bunch of random stuff left, such as the driver's rear door moveable window glass (factory tinted), the passenger front door window, and both of the rear door fixed windows (factory tinted) . PM or post what you're looking for!

I need:
passenger side rear handle
rear trim piece that is where rear door latches to.
rear seat upper pad retainer (latches rear upper pad to trim).
thanks...Troy :wave:

I need:
passenger side rear handle

I don't know what handle you mean. The one on the door panel, or the overhead assist? I sold some overhead assist handles already, but I don't recall if all of them are gone. I don't want to pull the door panel handle off the door panel.

rear seat upper pad retainer (latches rear upper pad to trim).
thanks...Troy :wave:

These are the metal brackets that attach to the unibody with 3 screws, correct?

I don't know what handle you mean. The one on the door panel, or the overhead assist? I sold some overhead assist handles already, but I don't recall if all of them are gone. I don't want to pull the door panel handle off the door panel.

These are the metal brackets that attach to the unibody with 3 screws, correct?

Yeah overhead assist handle..for those oh crap this XJs going to roll hold on for your life handle! :shocked:

Yeah that holds the upper seat back upright. How much shipped, shouldn't be much to ship...small parts.

Also could use the trim (side to side) that goes along the bottom where the back door latches to.

Back