• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JR's Never Ending Garage Sale Thread

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
This crap sits around my house and needs to go away. I will continuously add to this whenever I get something. I will ship anything listed, at your expense, unless it says otherwise.

Barrecrafters Ski Racks, came on my Jeep when I bought it, comes with 2 keys, they lock. $25 OBO
misc12.jpg

OEM Track Bar, worked fine when I removed it, replaced with RE HD bar for my lift $25 OBO
misc10.jpg

Rough Country track bar relocation bracket, a decent cheap way to do a lift, but not great, $30 OBO
misc09.jpg

Factory Crossmember, came from my 91 4.0 HO with AW4 Auto. $40 OBO
misc08.jpg

Factory upper control arms, bushings are still solid. Removed for longarms. $20 OBO
misc07.jpg

Rough Country Fixed Lower Control Arms, used 4-5 months before I went longarms, bushings still look good. $40 OBO
misc06.jpg

Coil bucket inserts for front lower control arms, and a handful of shims. $8 OBO
misc05.jpg

New never used factory Jeep Cherokee Laredo Spare Tire. 225/75/R15... Not a single mile on it, never even been bolted to a Jeep. Comes with the carpet cover and mounting stud too. $60 OBO Pickup only.
misc04.jpg

misc02.jpg

misc01.jpg

Custom made Solid Oak Entertainment Center. Very heavy. Was made by a family friend. Pickup only, need about 3 guys to move it. $200 OBO
ec3.jpg

ec2.jpg

ec1.jpg

MTX Thunder 5500 12" Sub, Obcon Slot Ported Enclosure, Phoenix Gold 400watt 2 channel amp, and wiring kit needed to install. $350 OBO
subs002.jpg

LCA's Sold!!!
Drop Bracket Sold!!!

scoobyxj said:
You sure about that entertanment center? I had one exactly like it.

I was told that the guy next to my brother in law's old house made it, thats who gave it to them. It'd be very possible to have one just like it, its a pretty common style.

If by some chance it wasn't its not a big deal. The unit is still well worth it, every single sheet of wood on it is 100% solid oak, no fake crap on it at all. The only reason I don't use it is that my TV wont fit into it. It fits a 32" TV and mine is just a little too large. Right now its holding my old stereo and a minifridge.

Payment sent via PayPal...thanks

Back