• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Information

The group site can fit up to 40 tents, I believe, so just show up and tell them you are with NAXJA. We may have to move people around, who knows. I believe they have extra parking. Most campgrounds that host jeeps do. I haven't been there, so anyone who has should chime in.

Lots of extra parking up top. we fit all the rigs plus some a few years ago. The guys with trailers dropped em at the bottom if i remember correct.

So its $8 a night correct? Are there trees around our camp to pitch up tarps and cover for the tents from the rain? Do they have a area to wash dishes and all that good stuff.

Haven't been there, so I don't know. I'm sure there are some trees, and pitching the tent on Tues. should give you some choice. It's a commericial campground that we have used previously with the users being happy.

So its $8 a night correct? Are there trees around our camp to pitch up tarps and cover for the tents from the rain? Do they have a area to wash dishes and all that good stuff.
There are trees, moost were at the edge between the camping and parking areas...in the middle of the group area there is more of a tall brush type plant (scrub oak?) and not so much trees. If my memeory serves me right.

The camping area has scrub bushes/trees. Not particularly great for stringing a rope for a tarp tent. It has portapotties about 50 yards away. Down the hill, it has nice bathrooms, a laundry with a large sink.

I think we should plan to do wheeler lake Thursday, as that seams to be when the most people will be there.

sweet maybe someplace to do dishes lol

So are we able to have a fire?

It looks like I will most likely show up Thursday evening.

I am pretty sure things like that happen. Me and my dad think we will run chinamans sunday night after we setup camp. I am sure it will happen again too. Nightruns are the best

Prepping for Canada. Gotta rebuild the front end of the van (lower control arms and sway bar links). I'd love to buzz down, but I just got zero free time. Poo.

Back