• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler for upgraded headlight harnesses

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I'm throwing out a feeler to see how many members in the SEC would be interested in pre-built plug and play headlight harnesses. The will be built along the fitchva and gojeep guidelines using 10awg wiring and have 2 styles available to mount the relays on either driver or pass. side of engine bay. I was looking at the initial costs of materials needed and would need to know that I have at least 6 sets that people would buy to know I won't lose alot starting up. The cost for each set would be $60 USPS shipping included for BLACK names and $50 USPS shipping included for RED. Let me know so I know if I need to start getting things in line to get the equipment ordered.

I had already expressed interest in another thread in the oem tech forum but was waiting to hear from 5-90 and fitchva so I didn't undersell them. Then he jumped in and posted that so now I'm trying to step it up one more notch. Cal sent both of us PM's saying to take it to our local chapter for sale forum so I jumped in and threw it out there.

I would be interested

me me me me me me me me

id be down for 2 for sure maybe 3 sets (99 2000 and maybe my 88)

Back