• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels/Tires + Other stock parts

Destroyer

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell this set of 4 take-offs from my '99 XJ. I believe these are the Ecco wheels in gunmetal/silver with P225/75/R15 Goodyear Wrangler GS-A tires. These are in excellent condition, with less than 5K miles on the tires. I'm not really sure what these are worth, but hopefully get a couple hundred out of them? Need to pay off debts soon...you know how that goes. Also have the stock donut spare and carpet cover available as well.

cimg28872jv1.jpg

cimg28862ic4.jpg

cimg28892cd4.jpg

I also have the stock roofrails (good condition, some fading), f/r bumper endcaps (very good condition, a couple scratches and dirty), as well as the stock bumpers (ok condition, front was in a minor wreck and has been bent back and very scratched, rear is fine, just scratched from being moved around) also have the bumper brackets and some hardware around too.

Make offers on this stuff, I need it gone! I am located in Alpharetta, GA, and will ship on the buyers dime, or can arrange for a local pickup if you are interested.

Thanks for looking
-Destroyer

Last edited:
FYI I took a look at the wheels and tires today while picking up a driveshaft. They are in excellent shape as Destroyer has described and he is a good guy . Thanks for the great deal on the driveshaft.:thumbup:

What color are the end caps?

Back