• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thanksgiving run, who's going and what do you need to do?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I figured I'd post this. We haven't had one of these threads for a bit lol

im going .
ive got my 3.5" lift installed last week(two years in the making lol) I need to fab up a track bar brace and steering box spacer and hopefully put a front locker in.

who else?

Last edited:
We need to discuss "where" it will be this year.. I can't afford another ticket:rtm:

I'll be "there" Thursday evening, coming home Saturday night

And I'll be adventuring in the Crapmander.(praying for snow?)

I'll be there! Just have to get my iroks mounted, u bolt eliminators on, rear shock mounts moved up, and front spacer in.... Anything else I get done will just be a bonus! Be nice to finally wheel, and get to wheel with some of you guys!

Ill be their with or without a motor for the Wrangler. If I don't get it running I'll be forced to bring the Cherokee.

I'll most likely make this year again....
Just need the details...

Maybe somebody with a good relationship with odf should talk to whoever and figure out if horse camp is still an option for us

I have a family friend that's worked for odf for probably 20+ years, what do I need to ask, or what details do you need?

We've gotten some gruff the last few years about camping at horse camp. The clarification we've gotten is generally that it's alright for us to be there. Basically we just need to figure out if they're just going to up and ban us.

Interesting.... I'll do some checking tomorrow and see what info I can gather

I think all will be good if we bring our own fire wood, park appropriately and pay for our sites the first day. I'm not worried about it.

I think all will be good if we bring our own fire wood, park appropriately and pay for our sites the first day. I'm not worried about it.
X2, we've gotten a little too comfortable at Horse Camp over the years.

It's pretty simple, no camping under the day use, and park in the designated sites. Do not attempt to bring your ATV or operate your chainsaw within camp. I'd rather not change locations, because Horse Camp fits our needs so well. Hell, we've only been doing this now for nine years!

Just show up in a different rig every year and they won't remember you?

That's my tactic..:cool:

X2, we've gotten a little too comfortable at Horse Camp over the years.

It's pretty simple, no camping under the day use, and park in the designated sites. Do not attempt to bring your ATV or operate your chainsaw within camp. I'd rather not change locations, because Horse Camp fits our needs so well. Hell, we've only been doing this now for nine years!

hey this year you're paying the fees this time lmao the last summer camp out i had to pay for you and I remember? lol

Back