• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" lift, SYE + DS

Mglass1045

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a RC4.5" lift I'm needing to sell. I never got around to installing it. My jeep just crapped out on me, so it probably won't go on anyways. The previous owner only had it on for a couple of months till he blew his engine up. It's in great condition, front coils, all shocks, rear springs with AAL and block. Also has aftermarket shackles too. I'm asking $300 for the lift

The SYE is brand new in box, with a front driveshaft that is in good condition. This is a full kit not a hack n tap. Asking $200 for the SYE & DS

E-mail with any questions [email protected] Thanks. I'm in the Nashville area.

What brand SYE is it and is the DS a stock or cusom made one?

Im interested in the SYE + DS if mglass doesnt want it. Shipped to 27265. I have a 231 TC and a 1990 XJ. I know the output shafts differ from one to another so let me know what you got and I will do the appropriate research to see if it will fit my Jeep. Thanks, also what brand is the SYE?

Here are some pics. I didn't take everything out of the wrapping, but it's all there.
100_1495.jpg

100_1496.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1500.jpg

100_1502.jpg

Back