• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Winterfest pre-registration end today 2/17

mac 'don't be that person' gyvr

My son is selling his 2012 GMC for $13k.

7b27e15fa6ca35af5b503e944c26a939.jpg

501 and a 12 pack of Mountain Dew with one missing.

So I offered my old 60" projector TV to everyone I know for the past 6 months for free, since it worked fine but I had no room for it. Zero takers. Posted it for sale, and everyone I offered it to suddenly wants it, then asks me to hold it for them. Next time I gotta block my family from my for sale posts.

Also, getting dad's truck checked out to see if the the cam phasers are gone in his 05 expedition. If not, it's going to WF.

And today talking with the polishing foreman, he mentioned he had a "Cherokee". After a few mins of talking he tells me he has the silver 5.9 outside. Claims to be rust free, but T case crapped out so it's 2WD. Think I may get to drive a 5.9 on the cheap.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

You should buy Dan's 242 case to swap into that thing.

mac 'it's a direct swap' gyvr

So I offered my old 60" projector TV to everyone I know for the past 6 months for free, since it worked fine but I had no room for it. Zero takers. Posted it for sale, and everyone I offered it to suddenly wants it, then asks me to hold it for them. Next time I gotta block my family from my for sale posts.

I burnt ours. I spent $3500.00 for it in 2003, burnt it in 2013.

I burnt ours. I spent $3500.00 for it in 2003, burnt it in 2013.

I was tempted to do the same thing. Around 2005 or 6 my dad paid around $2500 for a 55" if I recall, and when we moved out he kept nagging me for a year to take it, because it cost so much. This TV i got for free. It may make it to WF, but its up to Ben if it burns.

Sold my little red 2dr beaterracer XJ, d30/d44 4.88 axles and spares, 34 and 31 LTBs few weekends ago. Crazy to see it go but cranked 8 time and purred as best as a 300k beat on 2.5 ever can. Lots of sweat, blood and fun racing/wheeling that thing, not as fun as tbe buggy.

$351 and a McChzbag special......and you know the one I'm talking about......

Looks like the boy is gonna have to find a new motor for his comanche build. Or just rebuild this one.
b10ea6c5b90de6066d15d2039a486cc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Meh just do the head gasket and have the head checked for cracks. Got a 90 4.0 in a very rusty 2dr that I think is still good, would be cheap'ish for the whole jeep. Four or five AW4s, maybe a 242 or its a 208, couple front skids, and I have no clue what else. Spring clean will start as soon as this 30"+ of snow we got melts in March.

I am going to sell my Tacoma if anyone is interested in it.
It has a topper and a winch on it now, but pretty much the same.
1966874_10201642906588840_2053194963_n.jpg

$25,000

$502. But you still get to sell it. we'll just swap all your cool stuff for my boring stock parts. :D

Well, as I suspected, the cam phasers are going on the expedition. Shop told me theyd rather not touch it at all, as it has a loose timing chain, and bad cam phaser solenoid. Said only sure fix is a new Jasper engine, $5K out the door. I think thats around the same thing Samset heard when his F150 went out. Time to hit up the dealers to see what I can get for a trade in.

Well, I’m really outnumbered at home now, three females in the house now. My second daughter was born a little after midnight. I think I need more guns (well that is always a need). Now to finalize a name.

Back