• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need A Campsite for BB!

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Can someone add me on to their site for Saturday night at the Big Bear run. I have tried to make a res. and was informed that they will not accept a single night res. for a weekend? Sounds like BS to me, but...if nothing else, I will show and park in someones spot....more than willing to pay for a night, but don't want to pay for two for no reason.

BTW...I will need space to park a small trailer...5ftx10ft including tongue. It will be full of firewood.

JohnX said:
Can someone add me on to their site for Saturday night at the Big Bear run. I have tried to make a res. and was informed that they will not accept a single night res. for a weekend? Sounds like BS to me, but...if nothing else, I will show and park in someones spot....more than willing to pay for a night, but don't want to pay for two for no reason.

BTW...I will need space to park a small trailer...5ftx10ft including tongue. It will be full of firewood.
Did you call the Kiosk or the reserveusa number? If you called ReserveUSA call Kiosk. If you called Kiosk and they refused shoot me over a message.

Now for something different!
I called Serrano...thier computer is down...was told to call ReserveUSA...they say that they only have friday night (the 5th) available...they had no Sat. night spots open!
I made the reservation for friday night at spot number 98.
Sooooo....Remi....can you solve this one?:D
Rick R:sunshine:

I just called Serrano, computer is still down. Should be back up by Friday. If you only need 1 night , wait till friday to make your reservation. If you are going to reserve for Friday and Saturday, go ahead with the reserve usa sight.
Currently, (as of 9:30 this morning) these are the spots that are still open for the weekend. 67, 72, 75, 79, 80, 83, 90-93, 99, 100, 101. These are all in the same loop and should keep us close together. There are a 4 double spots still available too. (two RVs and 2 extra vehicles or 4 vehicles, either way, 16 person max)

Rick, if you call back to reserve usa, you should be able to get one of those spots for the whole weekend.

99xjache said:
I just called Serrano, computer is still down. Should be back up by Friday. If you only need 1 night , wait till friday to make your reservation. If you are going to reserve for Friday and Saturday, go ahead with the reserve usa sight.
Currently, (as of 9:30 this morning) these are the spots that are still open for the weekend. 67, 72, 75, 79, 80, 83, 90-93, 99, 100, 101. These are all in the same loop and should keep us close together. There are a 4 double spots still available too. (two RVs and 2 extra vehicles or 4 vehicles, either way, 16 person max)

Rick, if you call back to reserve usa, you should be able to get one of those spots for the whole weekend.
Aaron, thanks for checking that :D

Back