• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Kraut" wagon

clay bars and wax. lots of wax

34932702172_ae9b70e298_z.jpg

then we went to the garden place to do wagon things.

I also fixed DS mode today.
34991019971_d865045d1a_z.jpg

It's a dumb design that virtually guarantees failure.
34311681263_43ee337cef_z.jpg

and I fixed the washer bottle filler leak, because "low washer" was irritating the hell out of me.

Looking clean! I clay barred mine a few weeks ago, smooth as a baby ass. What wax do you use?

meguiar's ultimate.

5 coats on the headlamps cleared them up enough that I'm not going to dick with them.

Been a while since I posted on this. Haven't really done a lot to it. Think I put maybe 4k miles on it in a year. Did a big tune up and replaced the valve cover gaskets, spark plugs and some other things. After a proper tune thing is running like a pissed off freight train. Actually considering selling it though. I really miss having a XJ, love the MJ but only good for me and the dogs. So any one interested?!

Cleaned it today and drove up deer creek canyon. Love canyon blasting in this thing!

VdK3iKhl.jpg

0aXAaMMl.jpg

8V15uIal.jpg

Ehhh Ive thought about it but I just frickin love that thing.

My son wants one, let me know if you decide to sell it.

Will do, more than likely I'll hold on to it, but never say never. Never thought i would sell my old K5 but then a wedding had to happen.....

Will do, more than likely I'll hold on to it, but never say never. Never thought i would sell my old K5 but then a wedding had to happen.....

I have been down that road before, traded my 2005 Dodge Power Wagon for JK. Biggest car mistake I have ever made :flamemad: Both of our XJ's are getting close to done so looking for a MJ project next.

Sent you a PM.

PM sent

Beast is sold! While I enjoyed it I really want to get back into a XJ.

Adding an XJ? or selling the MJ too?

Adding an XJ? or selling the MJ too?

Adding an XJ, it will become the family cruiser for camping. Will slowly be searching for a 98 or 99. Would love to find one that needed and engine so I can put the rebuilt 4.0 I have in it instead of just taking up space. MJ is staying. Hoping next spring I can start working on the MJ and have something to at least poke around trails with.

Back