• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie rockjock front full one ton axle assembly and 14b full rear and beadlocks/gy

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Converting to lighter weight and looking for someone thats wanting one of the strongest front axle assemblies available.

Made/built by currie just over a yr ago.

AMERICAN made rockjock center (not import casting, rare and stronger).
3"x3/8" axle tubes
Dedenbear / reid extra heavy duty inner king pin Cs/knuckles.
Ford outer knuckles
Super thick histeer arms that are springless
Ford hubs
Ford huge dual piston calipers from black magic brakes
Black magic pass
Yukon bling chromoly all metal hubs (you wont ever break these)
Centric rotors
All new timken bearings
Yukon spindles
Currie xj/tj lower mounts, spring pads w raised track bar mount and including custom 1.5x.25" track bar that should work for xj frame mount.
Drag link and tierod (1.5x.5 chromoly w good cond hiems)
Has only pass side upper for a three link. But can easily fab a driverside mount to bolt to rockjock bolt pad on top on center.
Shock mounts are lowered and can allow a longer shock then typ for more articulation and up travel.
Yukon 35spine grizzly locker.
Yukon 35spline axles inner/outer
Yukon super joints
5.38 yukon gears
1310 yoke.

Perfect condition. Used for a few trail rides and one 45min race. Opened up and no issues or any appearant wear.

4100 $ complete.

This is one of the strongest axles you can buy with all extra hd items. No weak links to save $.

Will not be removed for about a month and looking to line up a new home.

Also have one of the strongest rear axles avail w more ground clerance then a d44. 14b heavy shave (housing, cover & ring gear) by currie. Tnt full truss, tnt ubolt eliminators, gm disc brakes, 5.38 yukon gears, yukon lightweight hd spool, and chromoly yukon axles, 1350 yoke, pinion yoke guard... You cant break this. Ready ro bolt into xj. 1200 $

Both are 8x5.5

Also have 6 raceline monster beadlocks 17x9 4.75bs alum rings with very good cond and little wear goodyear kevlar mtrs 35/12.5/17. 1600 $ for 4, add 300 for one more and 200 $ for the 6th.

All parts not to be removed till after offroad expo (oct).

Email me for pictures or to come see anything.
Robert
[email protected]

I think I was a bit too tired last night while posting. Rims and tires are Not 1600.

1650 for all 6 tires and 1250 for all 6 beadlocks.

Tires will be ready for sale by the 7th of sept. Just have to swap them off the beadlocks one by one for generals for now.

Sure. If you help.

Do you mean 8x5.5 or 8x6.5?

Thats wierd. I just got the email that this was posted and it wasnt here this morning. I even posted yesterday and it wasnt. Odd...

I brain farted, They are 8x6.5 sorry.

its Much easier then that. Invest in a hammer and rob your local grocery store and whaa laa.

OK OK I didnt mean that literally. Before someone comes out of the blue with, you cant post that....

You have plenty of time.

I need them till 2nd week in oct, then they will be removed...

Back