• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nac-fest '03

First I would like to thank all who put this together, I had 1 hell of a good time. Thanks to Mike for organizing everything, GOOD JOB.
I enjoyed being trail leader for the 2 days i had fun, even tho a couple of times we got lost...sorry. Well here is a link to the pics, they can pretty much speak for themself, so here ya go... i do have a very small(no more than a minute) video to put together yet, let ya know when i get it....

there are 2 pages...

NAC-FEST '03

Ben,The pictures look good.I'm really bummed I couldn't make it,I ran into all kinda technical difficulties putting the 44 in the front.It is done now though.How did yours work?this was the first outing for the new lift right?

You are correct. Sorry u couldn't make it. The rig did VERY well to my surprise, everything stayed together. Dont worry there mitch, there are probably gonna be at least 2 more runs this summer, 1 around the NAXJA tellico event, and later in august a hardcore only run. Glad everything is together now. How is it all running???

Yeah, sorry to hear about your problems Mitch. Heard it was something with the highsteer arms sticking outboard too much, or something along those lines. I was looking forward to see what you've done to your hunny. We all had a good time. I finally got to run Q / M ext. again. The three of us (andy, sean, and me) pretty much got that out of the way in 30 minutes. I was happy to finally kick it's ass after a year of waiting. I should have some pictures soon. When you gonna head up to get a test ride? 9" of lift is F'in huge dude.

BTW, my brother finished the rear of his Pathfinder today....I must say, it's looking good. The 6.5" XJ coils gave him a bit more lift than he wanted...he may drop down to 4.5" in the rear, and move the 6.5" into the front. He also wanted me to ask how much backspacing those 5x5.5 wheels have you had. I'll see you soon. _nicko_

Ben,I don't have much time on it yet.My problems where all steering related.Nicko,I will measure the rims tomorrow and hit ya back.I also have some more spare parts for you(front end stuff).I am thinking the weekend after NeuRoc I want to try it out,anybody up for that?

Yeah, we were wondering what happened to you Mitch. We could have used another person for the hardcore trails. We only had 6 on Friday and 3 of us on Saturday. Glad to hear you have figured out your combo now though. I would like to check it out when you get it together.

Andy

Back