• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 8.25 for sale

crazyoffroader

NAXJA Forum User
Chrysler 8.25, unknown year and spline count, 4.56 gears with CR825456CP stamped on the side, Trac-Lok limited slip. $300
Willing to trade for lift or complete wiring harness + dash + fuel injection system from 4.0L Cherokee (preferably non-HO)
Would rather not ship, but can deliver within Washington state for the price of gas + $20 for my time.
PM me if you're interested.

Please check what year or spline count it has, its very important the 27 early 8.25 not being that desirable, but the later model 8.25 comes in near dana 44 territory.

Big Red said:
Please check what year or spline count it has, its very important the 27 early 8.25 not being that desirable, but the later model 8.25 comes in near dana 44 territory.
Is there any way to find out the spline count without taking the whole bloomin axle apart?

Last edited:
If it still has the label on the pass side drum end of the axle tube, it will say 52098718 AE if it is 29 spline. Other than that, the only way I know is to count.

Back