• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale 00 BUILT XJ

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I need to sell my 00 XJ. Baby on the way and I do not need a Jeep right now.

Here are the basic details on it,
2000 Cherokee Sport 4 door
P/W, P/L, all glass tinted, vent visors, auto, 231, 45K, black with gray interior. 4 years and 60K left on warranty. All other stuff is covered by a lifetime warrany from the manufacturer.

The good stuff,
8" Rockkrawler LA GEN II, 35" Procomp Muds (street tires), 35" MTR new never been mounted. 2 sets of wheels, black and aluminum. Bushwackers, AJ's rockrails, Protofab front bumper, Ramsey 8.5E winch, Homefab spare tire carrier, class III hitch, HP30, D44, 4:88's and lunchbox locked front and rear. Warn hubs and shafts. Down East Offroad high steer with one ton steering linkages. AA SYE and Woods shaft. Cobra CB with gate mounted whip. Throtle body spacer.

the bad
aftermarket cruise inop????? dunno why never tried to fix it. Dent under right rear door from Monteagle before the rails. Scratches and dings. That is about all wrong with it.

I just had all the fluids changed when the window regulators were replaced at the dealership. It i a good Jeep but I need a good family car for now. THe V10 Ram and the XJ are just too much right now. I am asking $16,000 for it. I have over $10K in this thing. I still owe $12K on it. Locateted in Albany GA, 31705. here are some pics, the bumper caps and moldings have been put back on. The rails and bumper are now black. pics here. http://www.cardomain.com/id/shelbyluvv

Last edited:
up4rocks said:
not to be a smart ass, but you may want to post this in the for sale area too.
No problem, figured I would try a local sale first.

Back