• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RuffStuff Year End Clearance!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
logo.gif

Every year we have a Year End Inventory Reduction Sale and it lasts 1 week! This is your chance to get the best parts for WAY less than normal, get some and get that project done ;)

Use the Discount Code FESTIVUS

Everything is 20% off, no restrictions! If we run out of something we will honor the price but it will not be made until January 1st so order fast before we start running out! We are still about 99% in stock after Holiday sales...Our prices have always been fair to begin with so this adds up to a serious sale!

We will be working 7 days a week to get everything shipped quickly with all 16 of us working everyday! We will definately fall behind by a few days but the wait is more than worth it at these prices! Today everyone but me is home with their familys, tommorrow and until the sale is over we will all work everyday for as long as it takes to get them out the door...

A particular note: We are very low on HID's because a large order (800 lights) was missrouted and will not arrive until mid January. We have a rush order being finished as I write this that will arrive the first week of January. So, if you have a large order including HID's you may want to make 2 orders so the HID's don't hold up the remanider of your order.

This sale ends Tuesday the 1st at 6pm...​

Off-Road Fabrication Parts - RuffStuff Specialties

Dan do you guys have any ubolts for 3.5" axle tubes? all i see are ones for 3-3/8 and 3-5/8 axle tubes, need a set for my sterling 10.25, thanks

Damn Christmas. I'm always broke when the good deals come around

Hey Dan... Do you think your Optima battery mounts would work in a second battery for an 01 XJ? I know the air box has to go away but not sure if it would fit or which direction to mount it?

Really would like a set of your 4 inch HID lights. What is the difference in the beam pattern between the spot and flood?

A spot is for distance and a flood is a broad beam for the wide view.

Thanks Dan. I should have been more specific......my bad. I am looking for a light pattern that will reinforce my headlamp pattern. I use Cibie e-codes for the mains. My reason is our abundant wildlife here and a strong dislike for whacking elk and deer with the Jeep at night. The sooner I can see them the better. The flood would probably work pretty good if they still reach out, if not I will be ordering a set of the spots.

I am interested in your Deaver Long Travel Spring Under WIY Kit
I want to do a spring under conversion on my '99 2WD XJ to lower it.
I have 2 questions.

1- Will the top bracket of your DLTSU-KIT fit right over the stock spring perch on the axle? I don't want to have to cut off the stock spring perch and would like to keep it in place to locate the top DLTSU-KIT bracket.

2- I will cut off the stock shock mounts/brackets and use your DLTSU-KIT to convert to SUA to lower the rear of the XJ about 5 inches(it is a street jeep).
My question/what I need, is a shock mount that is integrated into the lower bracket. All it needs to be is a ?bolt/stud welded to the inside edge of the lower bracket, one pointing back and the other pointing forward. This would mount the lower shock mount directly to the lower bracket of the DLTSU-KIT in a location very close to stock. This way I don't have to reweld the stock lower shock bracket/mount to the axle tube.

Could you make this/add it to your DLTSU-KIT? It would make it a vary clean KIT to convert to SUA.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back