• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG HOW BOUT DEM SAINTS

Lake919

NAXJA Forum User
Finally, Finally it happened. After all the dissapointments, after all the fialed attempts, we, the true fans have a huge reason to celebrate. The 2009 Saints have done it. We finally made it to our first SuperBowl Appearance and we won it. Take that Manning and shove it. Geaux Saints.:party:

Finally, Finally it happened. After all the dissapointments, after all the fialed attempts, we, the true fans have a huge reason to celebrate. The 2009 Saints have done it. We finally made it to our first SuperBowl Appearance and we won it. Take that Manning and shove it. Geaux Saints.:party:

You are ragging on the colts and you can't even spell failed? :D They did choke though. If they didn't you'd be the one crying right now!

New Orleans was going to riot either way.

Although I'm not a fan of either team, I gotta admit it was a great game to watch. Good pace all the way through, never really got boring. Minimal penalties disrupting things. Just a good knock out battle. That's what I like to see in a Super Bowl.

Damn good game, I hate blowouts in football and 30-second boxing matches.

The only thing I like quick and dirty is sex.

Back